Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our life after the academy

So Jess and I were sitting here looking at her blog and I decided to look at mine and I had to laugh that it has been 10 months since I posted last. So here is the update... Greg went into the Salt Lake City fire academy in January. 3 months and 25 less pounds later he graduated first in his class. He now works non stop between firefighting and 911 dispatch. Since I love him as much as he is gone then you can imagine how much my love is for him (ALOT!) He is on call with the city and works at various stations around town. He sure does love it and I love that he loves it.

Jess is in 9th grade now and is still doing Utah Valley Children's Choir. She is going on tour this summer to Calgary Canada and is very excited to do so. She is almost a straight A student and doing well in everything that she does.

Nicole is in 8th grade and is sprouting up like a weed. I think she might be taller than me now. I don't want to check because I know I will never hear the end of it! If she's not she atleast has legs up to my arm pits! She also is almost a straight A student and is still studying the guitar.

I am still working for Knotts & Co. and have been enjoying my job now that we have expanded into a much larger, cleaner, and nicer office. I am trying to decide if I am a straight A student but I don't think I am. I played in co-ed softball this year and we took first in our division. It was a ton of fun. I am also considering going back to take dance lessons. I need some exercise that I WANT to do.

So that's about it in a nut shell. Love everyone and wish them all the best.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

fun to see your blog! It's really cute!